2014 Small Lot Pinot Blanc

2014 Small Lot Pinot Blanc

Bright aromas and flavors of pear and apple, complemented by citrus and floral notes. With balanced acidity and a rich mouthfeel, this wine has a smooth, bright finish.

$28.00

Club Price: $0.00 Join the club today »

Vineyard:

Wente Vineyards has been sustainability farming wine grapes in Arroyo Seco since the 1960’s.  With a long, cool growing season and river gravel soils, this region is ideal for Pinot Blanc.  Our small lot wine is sourced from carefully selected blocks on these estate vineyards located in the northwestern corner of Arroyo Seco.  The grapes are handpicked and sorted at harvest time in order to ensure premium quality.

Fermentation:

The wine was fermented in stainless steel tanks at a low temperature to maintain its natural fruitiness.

Aging:

90% of the wine was aged in French, Hungarian, and neutral barrels. The other 10%was aged in stainless steel tanks.

2014 Small Lot Pinot Blanc