The Nth Degree Wine Club
The Nth Degree Wine Club Benefits:
- Quarterly shipments (April/July/Sept/Dec) include 4bottles of The Nth Degree wine available for pick-up or conveniently shipped to your business or home.
- Priority access to The Nth Degree wines
- 30% savings on current release Vineyard Selection and Heritage Block wines
- 20% savings on limited release Small Lot wines and library wines in our tasting rooms and online
- 15% savings on non-wine merchandise
- Invitations to private members-only events, wine release events, and winemaker’s dinners
- Complimentary tasting for members and up to three guests at the Estate Winery & Tasting Room and reduced tasting fees at the Vineyard Tasting Room
- Exclusive access to The Nth Degree Lounge at the Estate Winery.
- Two complimentary passes to the annual Art in the Vineyard Festival and two discounted passes (25% off) to the Harvest Wine Celebration.
- Once a year, The Nth Degree members can arrange for a private group tasting at the Estate Winery or in the historic caves for a maximum of 10 people. Please contact the Wine Club Manager in advance to make a reservation. Dates and times are subject to availability. All group members must be at least 21 years of age.
- The Nth Degree Wine Club is currently closed to new signups. We have put a cap on this club due to the exclusivity of The Nth Degree wines. Please call the Wente Vineyards Estate Tasting Room at (925)456-2305 for more information.
The Following Apply:
- Each shipment will be charged to your credit card prior to each wine release or shipment. Applicable tax and/or shipping charges will be added.
- Discounts on wine do not apply during concerts or special events.
- Savings on non-wine merchandise exclude gift cards, take-home meals and club memberships, and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
- There are no substitutions allowed for automatic wine shipment selections.
- Re-order wines are subject to availability.
- You may discontinue participation at any time after your first regular club wine shipment. Please submit your request in writing and allow four weeks for the cancellation process.
- Due to state laws, there are shipping restrictions for wine. Please check with the tasting room for current shipping restrictions.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to notify the Wine Club Manager if the shipping address has changed. Wente Vineyards cannot be responsible for wine delivered to a past address.
- We regret that we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Club benefits and wine club policies are subject to change without notice.