The Nth Degree Wine Club
The Nth Degree Wine Club Benefits:
As a Nth Degree Club Member you enjoy priority access to The Nth Degree wines, hand-crafted by fifth Generation Winemaker, Karl Wente, as well as the following:
- Club shipments four times a year (Apr/Jun/Sep/Dec) that include four bottles of the Nth Degree wine being released that month.
- Two complementary tickets to each release party.
- Access to the Nth Degree Lounge and the ability to reserve up to 4 seats in the lounge on Saturday and Sunday. Reservations require a 24-hour notice and are subject to availability.
- Complimentary flight of wine tasting for member and up to three guests at the Estate Tasting Room and reduced tasting fees at the Vineyard Tasting Room.
- Complementary private group wine and cheese tasting experience at the Estate Winery or in the historic caves for a maximum of 10 people. Limited to 1 time per calendar year, reservations are required, dates are subject to availability, and all group members must be at least 21 years of age.
- Invitations to private members-only events, wine release events, and winemakers’ dinners
- 20% savings on limited release Nth Degree and Small Lot wines.
- 30% savings on Estate Grown and Single Vineyard wines.
- 15% savings on non-wine merchandise in our Tasting Rooms.
Please visit or contact the Wente Vineyards Estate Tasting Room at (925) 456-2305 to inquire about membership.
Club Terms & Conditions:
By joining the Wente Vineyards or Nth Degree Wine Club, you agree to the following terms:
There is no cost to join the club. Memberships are for a minimum of one quarterly release, and members may cancel their membership after receiving their first wine club shipment. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and be received one week prior to any shipment month. Members are responsible for all orders that were billed prior to the notice of cancellation. Club Shipments are specially selected wines by the winemaker and substitutions are not allowed.
All shipment prices are estimates only and do not include applicable shipping and taxes. Prices are subject to change. Your credit card will be billed prior to the release of the Club Shipment, and details for shipping or will call dates will be sent to the email associated with your account. Will call members must pick up their shipment within 30 days of the release date, or it will be shipped to the member at their expense.
All wine orders must be placed and received by a person 21 years of age or older and verification of age is required at the time of delivery. If wine is returned or redirected as a result of the inability to provide age verification, bad address, or missed delivery attempts, all associated costs will be the responsibility of, and charged to, the customer. We cannot ship to PO Boxes and shipping regulations vary by state laws.
The complimentary flight of wine tasting is limited to the number of people per membership as outlined in the membership benefits. The complimentary flight of wine benefit can only be redeemed one time per day per membership account. Each person receiving a flight of wine, complimentary or paid, may only receive one flight per day.
Discounts on wine do not apply during special events. Discounts on non-wine merchandise exclude gift cards, tasting fees, event or experience tickets, or club memberships, and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
Club benefits and wine club policies are subject to change without notice.